Friday, May 26, 2006

Hello Everybody on 26th May

Well, first of all: no show in Swedish because Remi couldn't come and I didn't dare to do it alone :-)

The big event of this weekend is of course Popaganda which also was the topic of the show. It is a great open air festival on Stockholm University Campus - and it's free!

I played some songs of the bands who play live at the festival:
  1. Frida Hyvönen - Come Another Night
  2. Frida Hyvönen - Once I was a Serene Teenaged Child
  3. Hello Saferide - My Best Friend
  4. Hello Saferide - If I don't write this Song, Someone I love will Die
  5. Jenny Wilson - Let my shoes lead me forward
  6. Josh Ritter - Man burning
  7. Josh Ritter - Wolves
  8. New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream
  9. Shout Out Louds - Wish I was Dead
  10. The Whitest Boy Alive - Promise less or do more
  11. Sophie Rimheden & Håkan Lidbo - Främling
  12. Unarmed Enemies - Missing Out (Otur Summer Twist Rmx)
  13. Shout Out Louds - Please Please Please
The following of these bands will play tomorrow:
  • 17.00 - Small Stage - Unarmed Enemies
  • 19.15 - Big Stage - Hello Saferide
  • 20.30 - Small Stage - The Whitest Boy Alive
  • 21.30 - Big Stage - Josh Ritter
  • 22.15 - Small Stage - Sophie Rimheden
  • 23.00 - Big Stage - Shout Out Louds
Enjoy the festival!

Coming up next week:
It's leaving time for many of us. Unfortunately next week will be Constantinos' last show. So he will choose some songs. His co-host will be Vaggos.

No comments: