Friday, August 04, 2006

Big season opening show of Hello Everybody!

To accompany the opening party at Nymble, we had a show specially for the newly arrived students.

The playlist:
  1. Wheatus - A little respect
  2. Magne Schmidt - Glassigt
  3. Faithless vs. ATB - Insomnia vs. Don't stop
  4. Innocent - Our Lady Peace
  5. Gigi D'Agostino - I'll Fly Away
  6. Enigma - Return to innocence
  7. Eric Prydz - Call on me
  8. Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
  9. Right Said Fred - You're my mate
  10. Fatboy Slim - Going out of my head
  11. Die Ärzte - Angeber
  12. Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind
  13. Katrina & The Waves - Walking on sunshine
We are still looking for team members! Join us on the next show: Friday, 11th August, 10 pm!

If you want to come, just write an e-mail to hello@thsradio.se


No comments: